Sunday, September 19, 2010

ITs almost to easy


The article I read “Is Google Making Us Stupid?” by Nicholas Carr this article talks about how Google is to easy for users. I believe that Google is making us stupid because I could have just as easily looked this article up on Google and read a summery about it in like 5 minutes instead of actually reading it. That just shoes you how it is making us stupid because we don’t actually have to do our work. I also read somewhere that Google is making it easier for mispellers, so people wont have to know how to spell to get what they are looking for. This article also talks about how when using Google it makes it harder for people to stay focused on longer pieces. This is very true because while I was reading this article my mind would wonder off and think about other things, so I would have to go back and read it over again. It also took me a few days to finish it because it was so boring and I couldn’t stay focused on it. This kind of makes you think about what will the future be like if every think keeps getting easier? Will every thing be done for you? This could very easily happen because nobody wants to half to do there own work. So if some one could make it just that much easier to get it done you wouldn't refuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment