Thursday, November 4, 2010

The video "Wed 2.0...The Machine is Us/ing us" is a very powerful video on the machines we use. This made me think about all those movies like Terminator and I Robot where we put so much information into the machine that it kills us. I'm not saying that the internet is going to do that but maybe the internet is leading to greater advancements in technology. These advancements might be able to hurts us. Like people think that it would be so cool to have a car that can drive itself we will think that right up until it fails or crashes. So that got me thinking that we might have a machine that thinks for itself? If we do how are we going to fix that problem? We can't build another machine. We will have to face the fact that we can't go to far with this, some things we will have to do ourselves. That is what the video made me think of that we can't try to fix whats not broken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment